Old 28-12-2007, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Inexpensive cameras

Try the Pentax Optio range. Size of a credit card and have terrific
super-macro setting for those nice close-ups. Large 3"LCD screen as well
plus many other features.

I am using the Optio S5z which is now been superseded. Am looking to
upgrade soon. All the photos I have posted have been taken with this camera
and can also be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/65086147@N00/

More info here http://www.pentax.com.au/pentax/inde...D=2&pageRef=1&

BTW, I don't have any financial interest in Pentax - just happy with the
quality of the photos.

Cheers

John

"K Barrett" wrote in message
I'm interested in what others have to say too.

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
All:

We have a nice Panasonic digital and are very happy with it. What I'd
like to find is something very small and easily transportable (in a
pocket, fanny pack, etc.), and not complicated.

The Panasonic is terrific for many things, but it's a pain to carry and
for candids. Any suggestions? I'll take them and then go to the comp
site.

Diana