Old 29-12-2007, 04:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Uncle_vito Uncle_vito is offline

Default Inexpensive cameras

The wife got me this Kodak easyshare Z812 IS camera for Christmas. About
$279. Has a great zoom with macro mode. Settings for automatic everything
or manual everything for whatever your mood or need is.

Looks fairly new and is likely state of the art. Small enough to put in
your pocket yet has the features of the expensive and bulky 'bigboys'.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQueri...q-locale=en_US.

You can check out the post 'New Camera, New Phal, Name???' and see the
results of the use of this camera. First orchid shot I ever took after
reading and playing with the camera for about 1 hour. I should have reduced
the size of the photo, but the attachment is 'native', direct from the
camera.

Vito

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
All:

We have a nice Panasonic digital and are very happy with it. What I'd like
to find is something very small and easily transportable (in a pocket,
fanny pack, etc.), and not complicated.

The Panasonic is terrific for many things, but it's a pain to carry and
for candids. Any suggestions? I'll take them and then go to the comp site.

Diana