Old 29-12-2007, 05:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Greetings Sue

Ummm! If I were Sue I'd be very ambivalent, Wendy. Wouldn't be able to decide
whether to cheer up at the display, or sadden down at the extreme difference ;-)

They do make a lovely show, though. Congratulations.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:12:55 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Our patio on Christmas day where it was a chilly 41 degrees at 6am. (38
being the low)

Anyway hope you are keeping warm & glad to brighten things up.

Cheers Wendy

Dave Gillingham