Old 29-12-2007, 10:28 AM
seedy2311 seedy2311 is offline
Registered User

Location: Saddleworth
Red face

Good morning, Gentlemen, and thank you for your replies. I've tried Googling the propagator; a lot of companies have instructions on line, but not Sankey, sadly. Will call them in the new year. Is it a good idea to put a layer of sand on top of the capillary matting so that the trays/pots aren't in such direct contact with the heat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Liquorice View Post
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:29:56 +0000, seedy2311 wrote:

Could anyone out there point me in the right direction, please, even if
it's just to tell me what not to do!!

Tried a google?

http://www.rsankey.com/Propagation-P...owarm-300/1008

It's only 22W so highly unlikely to cook anything. They have a contact us
page, email 'em.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail