Old 29-12-2007, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jay[_6_] Jay[_6_] is offline

Default Help me identify common house plant

I need the name (common or scientific) for a house plant I own. I
lost the little label and now I'm lost in the welter of information
available on the internet.

The plant is a vine - sold with one of those little trellis doohickeys
- it has beautiful and plentiful yellow trumpet shaped blossoms (the
hummingbirds really enjoyed them this summer!) I do remember that the
salesperson told me that the plant is mildly poisonous, causing
diahrrea if ingested, and that it will not survive a frost. I know
that's not much in the way of clues; please help.