Old 30-12-2007, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default old giant leylandiis

In article ,
redg writes:

| My Oxford home is let. It has a very small triangular back garden with
| two lelandiis in the corner, one very very tall and one slightly
| shorter. Next to the garage at the side if the house is another and
| along the front wall are 4 more.

It it almost certainly your landlord's responsibility, but the only
sane thing to do is remove them. They are FAR too close to the house,
and the insurers might refuse to pay if they damage it or someone
else's property.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.