Old 30-12-2007, 05:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Greetings Sue

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:46:42 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Ummm! If I were Sue I'd be very ambivalent, Wendy. Wouldn't be able to decide
whether to cheer up at the display, or sadden down at the extreme difference ;-)

They do make a lovely show, though. Congratulations.

Dave, I love to see her patio. I also look out my bedroom window
which is at the top of the gh, and enjoy the Ascda display. It is
getting to be a lovely time of bloom here in the Northern latitudes.

Thanks Wendy.

SuE