Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
auora australis

Default Gardening in the Pilbara - help.

Hi Gerald

Diverting the waste water is very, very simple. Mine does indeed end up
on my garden and the taste of the filtered is such a delight I find
myself enjoying a glass of H20 where I used to have something out of a
package.

Marc

Geraed wrote:
If you want really pure water get a reverse osmosis water filter. I
bought one through: freedrinkingwater.com

I had a look at these, Impressed, but the amount of waste water they produce
is a concern unless you pipe it to a tank outside for garden watering.......