Old 30-12-2007, 09:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default How's the weather with you?

Oh to have some of your cool weather. It is forecast to be 42°C today.
(That's 107.6°F for those in Nth America.)

Apparently it has been the hottest year on record in Melbourne and today is
going to be the hottest day this year. What a way to see out the old year!!

Happy New Year to all of you!

~John

"SuE" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:41:17 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Would fair ruin my spatulata Dens! Hope it gets a little kinder soon,
Sue.

Thanks. I too am looking forward to the New Year when we are
predicted to see 48 during the day. Oh, for those odd Colorado
winter days when the gh hits 80 on solar gain.

Happy New Year All and Best Blooms all around.
SuE