Old 31-12-2007, 11:31 AM
redg redg is offline
Registered User

Cool

[quote=Nick Maclaren;767819]In article ,
Charlie Pridham
writes:

Not sure if I am doing this reply correctly. Yes I am the landlord and posted the message. I would very much like to end the problem but I understand that by removing them completely, there could be structural damage beneath the house, either drying out of roots or water remaining under the house with them all being so near to it. They are massive trees! I've left it too long but no good moaning about it, onwards and downwards hopefully!

I will get in touch with a tree surgeon. My agents have already got quotes for reducing them but they are pretty useless at getting any other reliable information for me. About 700 sterling pounds to halve them including removal of waste. Is it cheaper to just ged rid of them ? I am overseas and sometimes things aren't that simple. I searched the internet yesterday to try and find a website that offered information relating to the removal and any subsequent problems but to no avail.

Thanks for your replies, appreciated.