Old 31-12-2007, 09:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
emntee emntee is offline

Default How's the weather with you?

Someone said that if you put a layer of red brick chips down on the g/h
floor it also helps as the brick absorbs water.

I have concrete floors??

Hope you saved some wine for the new year? *G* I thought it was beer you
blokes like?
Cheers Wendy

Well, the bottle(s) is (are) empty so I will just have to use up the
beer for the new year. Such is life!

On Dec 31, 3:59 pm, Dave Gillingham wrote:
Sympathy to you, & to Perth a couple of days ago as well. I'll pray for cool weather for you

Thanks Dave. Your prayers must have worked because the temps have
cooled down to a pleasant mid 30'sC (Ha ha)

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 08:33:51 +1100, "John Varigos"
Oh to have some of your cool weather. It is forecast to be 42°C today.
(That's 107.6°F for those in Nth America.)
Apparently it has been the hottest year on record in Melbourne and today is
going to be the hottest day this year. What a way to see out the old year!!

Sorry John but this is the same weather we had here a few days ago. It
all floats to the east.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Well I'll go along with that. This is New Years Eve and I wish for
you all exactly what you would wish for yourselves.

Tony