Old 31-12-2007, 07:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Vanda grown outside

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:48:44 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks much Sue, remember too when the snow & cold get's you down, just
think about
that wind chill facter if you were back in Chicago? I hear tell that it is
nasty!
Cheers Wendy

Wendy -
The wind chill here is nothing to sneeze at. It was a -13 in Greeley
on a 3 or 4 degree day.

It is the speed of the winds here. They can get like your St Anna or
a Hurricane -- really rocking and rolling. We have been lucky this
week The winds either came down the canyons and thus missed us or did
not produce as expected. Nothing blew around.
SuE