Old 31-12-2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Mike Patterson Mike Patterson is offline

Default Pond plans for New Year

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:48:46 CST, Chip wrote:

Mike Patterson wrote:

Planning to reconfigure for a a bottom drain, a skimmer, and replumb
in April/May. Might add a second waterfall as part of the redesign.

Most of you that replied are changing and adding plumbing. For the
novice that is now planning to get into the pond construction. What is
the WORST decision you made when you built your pond(s)? The BEST?

Chip

Worst decision?

Not to wait, save up the $$, take the time to do it right and
incorporate the bottom drain and skimmer in the first place.

I had the design right, but I got impatient.

Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin