Old 31-12-2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Should You Take Gingko Biloba To Boost Your Memory?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I'm taking prunella for hypertension, and it has allowed me to cut my
meds in half. I tried better melon for diabetes II, and saw no effects.

Billy

Where do you obtain prunella ? Yada Yada

Bill who likes bitter melon and has grown it. A Vietnamese friend
introduced it to me. One of the five flavors not popular but as a
contrast it is useful. Think wrinkled cucumber and a simple soup...yum.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound