Old 01-01-2008, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Should You Take Gingko Biloba To Boost Your Memory?

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I'm taking prunella for hypertension, and it has allowed me to cut my
meds in half. I tried better melon for diabetes II, and saw no effects.

Billy

Where do you obtain prunella ? Yada Yada

Bill who likes bitter melon and has grown it. A Vietnamese friend
introduced it to me. One of the five flavors not popular but as a
contrast it is useful. Think wrinkled cucumber and a simple soup...yum.

Bill

Prunella Vulgaris, Self Heal, all Heal all the same thing.

I just ordered some from Herbal Advantage. Give me a couple of days and
I'll report back what I think of it.
https://www.herbaladvantage.com/show...oryID=2&Produc
tSKU=11-3129C

There are a number of herb seed sellers. I think I used Horizon Herbs
http://www.horizonherbs.com/search.asp?mode=results
https://www.herbaladvantage.com/show...oryID=2&Produc
tSKU=11-3129C

What I've used so far has been from the garden but it doesn't grow back
as fast as during the summer.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars