Old 01-01-2008, 02:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default How's the weather with you?

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:42:38 -0800, K Barrett wrote:

[Big snip]
I'm trying Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles version of Boeuf Bourguinon for
New Year's Eve feast. Along with his version of lemon tart. We'll see.
I have my doubts. One just can't get the materials the restaurateurs can
get.

I s'pose it's a bit late to book my air fare? ;-)

Happy New Years every one! Remember - no one grows better than you!
(Or that's what I'm telling myself today, ROTFLMAO!)

K Barrett

Dave Gillingham