Old 31-12-2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Bottom drains

It seems like every time I turn around there is another person
bemoaning the fact that they didn't put in a bottom drain when they
built their pond. Being as how I am digging a (small) pond right now,
I would like to avoid such a mistake, and the time for a bottom drain
is now when the pond is being constructed, but I can't see the
advantage in having one. What am I missing?
--
Galen Hekhuis
I have no idea what happened, but I assure you it was all proper.