Old 01-01-2008, 02:54 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_16_] Jonno[_16_] is offline

Default wanted cuttings

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"JOHN BLACK" wrote:

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush regen so u
thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no specific plants well im
not worried u want a species lets say hibiscus now there a weed so u tell me

North Coast of NSW, eh?

I think the cuttings he's after are plants that are usually grown from seed,
though as I've never been interested, I'm not entirely sure.

I reckon if he wants cutting from plants usually grown from seeds, he
needs to get seeds not cuttings...What would be the reason for cuttings?