Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
tristan

Default Azaleas

Are these three plants right next to each other? And do they get more
sunlight than the rest of the azaleas?

Tristan
"Elegant Embroidery" wrote in message
.. .
A couple of my azaleas seem not to be fully dropping the old flowers. The
flower has long died and withered, but still it clings to the bush,

looking
very untidy. This has been ongoing with these bushes for years. The
bushes continue to grow, seem happy, just untidy.

I have about 40 plants, but this is only happening on three of them.

Any clues why this is so?

Joanne - in Perth
--
Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds
sang there except those that sang best. Henry Van Dyke