Old 01-01-2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Ti Plants

I have 2 Ti Plants about 18" tall that I brought in for the winter.
One is doing fine, I think, but the other is dropping leaves. Soil
feels slightly damp and I am careful not to overwater. They are in an
west facing room with a sliding door that affords them good light.

All that having been said....what SHOUD I be doing for or to them?
Thank you for all suggestions,

Nan In western DE(thought it was so small it couldn't have an east
and west, dincha??) But we are only 3 miles from the MD border!!