Old 01-01-2008, 10:49 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_16_] Jonno[_16_] is offline

Default wanted cuttings

Sorry mate. Wacky is reserved for people who have Cert 3 in Hort, but I
dont see it, if you cannot even spell or use proper English diction,
grammar and punctuation. You could try a spellchecker... These are some
requirements locally to get this qualification...How else is it you
don't communicate very well? I dont mean to be mean, but its important
to understand whats required. You give up too easily by my standards. We
are trying to work out what it is you want, need or otherwise are trying
to get across. Wacky indeed...
hells bells, Im not even smoking these days, though the alcohol has been
flowing my way. Wish it was water though....

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in it
like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"JOHN BLACK" wrote:

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush regen
so u thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no specific plants
well im not worried u want a species lets say hibiscus now there a weed
so u tell me
North Coast of NSW, eh?

I think the cuttings he's after are plants that are usually grown from
seed, though as I've never been interested, I'm not entirely sure.

I reckon if he wants cutting from plants usually grown from seeds, he
needs to get seeds not cuttings...What would be the reason for cuttings?