Old 02-01-2008, 02:14 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_16_] Jonno[_16_] is offline

Default wanted cuttings

I reckon you now know you didnt get a reply due to your inability to be
patient, write properly and your lack of manners. It helps to have a
sense of humour too.
We have tried to understand you, but you want us to be like you...
So here goes STF Up and look, but keep quiet and try to learn what its
all about.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
yeah thought about goin cutting shopping but the violence here is pretty bad
so yeah its like will i wont i thats y i thought id try on here see if the
responces was any better but thanx for the suggestion
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

mid north coast nsw

I'm sorry but I live in the inland in southern NSW and it is very cold
here so I have hardy plants that wouldn't go too well in your more humid,
hotter climate.

Have you tried doing a walk along footpaths where plants hang out and over
the footpath? I've often nicked bits and later propagated them and I also
find that when you walk in a small town/friendly community, you can often
see people in their gardens and can strike up a conversation with them.
Most gardeners will give you a bit of something they have if you admire it
or even ask them outright.

like ill just give up i think thus is so sad something
so simple nd the crap u get hmm why bother i say now like im just borred
nd after the cuttings to kill my time as prop is a main interest of mine
but ne ways ill get over it

Mark, you may be disappointed with the response you got but if you are
going complain about the treatment you got, please direct it to someone
who has actually written something nasty to you. I haven't written
anything nasty to you and I will not be polite for too long if you respond
to me like you think it was me who did treated your questions with
contempt.

mark
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot they r
so wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have to have a
certian variety in mind that i dont right now
OK, now we'll take you seriously but what sort of climate do you live
in? Posters here range from hot tropical climes to very cold frosty
winter climes and everything in between.