Old 02-01-2008, 02:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
JOHN BLACK JOHN BLACK is offline

Default wanted cuttings

um if u read that i was told that i was dumb like i have a cert 3 in hort nd
a cert 3 in bush regen nd was told i should be growin pot thats a insult to
me thats was from 1 of u so yeah im not happy nd plus ive been in here for
prob 10 yrs not under this name so yeah
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

U wanna b on the ****ing net u learn the lingo u dunb ******* so dont pick
on my man ya old prick his got more brains than u have in ya arse without
the wacky weed. So if ya gonna have a web site do the ****in thing
propperly or not the **** at all as u r wasting peoples time nd space

Do you always walk into the middle of a group of people who all know each
other and call them 'dumb *******s', 'pricks' and say '****' all the time?

That is exactly what you have done here. We all know each other and have
done so for a long time.

Would you be surprised if you got a punch in the head if you did walk up
to a group of people you didn't know and swore at them and insulted them?

If you wouldn't do this to a group of people you didn't know then please
don't do it here or you will get the usenet equivalent of a punch in the
head and a knee to the crotch.

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Sorry mate. Wacky is reserved for people who have Cert 3 in Hort, but I
dont see it, if you cannot even spell or use proper English diction,
grammar and punctuation. You could try a spellchecker... These are some
requirements locally to get this qualification...How else is it you
don't communicate very well? I dont mean to be mean, but its important
to understand whats required. You give up too easily by my standards. We
are trying to work out what it is you want, need or otherwise are trying
to get across. Wacky indeed...
hells bells, Im not even smoking these days, though the alcohol has been
flowing my way. Wish it was water though....

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in
it like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"JOHN BLACK" wrote:

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush
regen so u thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no
specific plants well im not worried u want a species lets say
hibiscus now there a weed so u tell me
North Coast of NSW, eh?

I think the cuttings he's after are plants that are usually grown
from seed, though as I've never been interested, I'm not entirely
sure.

I reckon if he wants cutting from plants usually grown from seeds, he
needs to get seeds not cuttings...What would be the reason for
cuttings?