Old 02-01-2008, 02:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_16_] Jonno[_16_] is offline

Default wanted cuttings

Sounds like jail talk to me.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like us.
ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we know wot its
all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the head nd a knee in
the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been said 2 my defacto so u
wanna ****in play lets play
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
I reckon you now know you didnt get a reply due to your inability to be
patient, write properly and your lack of manners. It helps to have a sense
of humour too.
We have tried to understand you, but you want us to be like you...
So here goes STF Up and look, but keep quiet and try to learn what its all
about.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
yeah thought about goin cutting shopping but the violence here is pretty
bad so yeah its like will i wont i thats y i thought id try on here see
if the responces was any better but thanx for the suggestion
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

mid north coast nsw
I'm sorry but I live in the inland in southern NSW and it is very cold
here so I have hardy plants that wouldn't go too well in your more
humid, hotter climate.

Have you tried doing a walk along footpaths where plants hang out and
over the footpath? I've often nicked bits and later propagated them and
I also find that when you walk in a small town/friendly community, you
can often see people in their gardens and can strike up a conversation
with them. Most gardeners will give you a bit of something they have if
you admire it or even ask them outright.

like ill just give up i think thus is so sad something
so simple nd the crap u get hmm why bother i say now like im just
borred nd after the cuttings to kill my time as prop is a main interest
of mine but ne ways ill get over it
Mark, you may be disappointed with the response you got but if you are
going complain about the treatment you got, please direct it to someone
who has actually written something nasty to you. I haven't written
anything nasty to you and I will not be polite for too long if you
respond to me like you think it was me who did treated your questions
with contempt.

mark
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot they
r so wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have to have a
certian variety in mind that i dont right now
OK, now we'll take you seriously but what sort of climate do you live
in? Posters here range from hot tropical climes to very cold frosty
winter climes and everything in between.