Old 02-01-2008, 04:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium Rosalind Choon Lin

Rosalind ChoonLin is D. disxolor x D. trilamellatum.

I left this in bloom too long before getting around to photographing it, & the
flowers were definitely going off - the full raceme was very tatty. This was
the best of what was left, but the spotting on the lip is a bit of a giveaway.

When the blooms are younger the lip doesn't curl down as much, and then you can
see that it's quite pointed.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Dendrobium Rosalind Choon Lin-den-rclin-02.jpg