Old 02-01-2008, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Seed Catalogs - Spring is coming!

"Bill R" wrote in message
Sitting here on this cold Ohio Valley day (10 degrees, 3 inches of new
snow) I am enjoying the new seed and plant catalogs that are arriving in
the mail daily. Since Christmas I have got about half a dozen and I'm
sure that there are more to come.

Which catalogs do you like the most

Duh. Victoria's Secret, obviously.

and who is you favorite seed or plant vendor?

Burpee for almost all my seeds, because in 35 years of gardening, their
seeds have always exceeded the claimed parameters, and my expectations.
Cooks Garden for the more obscure greens that Burpee doesn't carry or
doesn't label clearly.