Old 03-01-2008, 10:55 AM
topgazza topgazza is offline
Registered User

Thanks Janet...I thought it looked similar to a picture of a Budleja I spotted on the Horticultural Society's web site but It wasn't a great picture.

We bought the plant a few years ago and we bought a few Hebes at the time so it makes sense that is what it is. Its about 6ft tall in all but thats close enough. It is a lovely plant and I will give it a stern pruning as suggested. Like the idea of putting some straight branches in the ground as well...

Thanks again...

Gary