Old 03-01-2008, 02:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Seed Catalogs - Spring is coming!

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/2/08 2:41 PM, in article
, "Bill"
wrote:

In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Sitting here on this cold Ohio Valley day (10 degrees, 3 inches of new
snow) I am enjoying the new seed and plant catalogs that are arriving in
the mail daily. Since Christmas I have got about half a dozen and I'm
sure that there are more to come.

Which catalogs do you like the most and who is you favorite seed or
plant vendor?

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/Home.aspx?source=lk-old reasonable organic

http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/ pricey good stock

http://www.fairweathergardens.com/ pricey great varieties

Bill Wagner who is looking for snow and just put out some suet.

Bill,

How much snow do you want? I have plenty.

And I'll send you some cold weather. Right now is is 12 degrees!
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL