Old 03-01-2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Seed Catalogs - Spring is coming!

In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/2/08 2:41 PM, in article
, "Bill"
wrote:

In article ,
Bill R wrote:

Sitting here on this cold Ohio Valley day (10 degrees, 3 inches of new
snow) I am enjoying the new seed and plant catalogs that are arriving in
the mail daily. Since Christmas I have got about half a dozen and I'm
sure that there are more to come.

Which catalogs do you like the most and who is you favorite seed or
plant vendor?

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/Home.aspx?source=lk-old reasonable organic

http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/ pricey good stock

http://www.fairweathergardens.com/ pricey great varieties

Bill Wagner who is looking for snow and just put out some suet.

Bill,

How much snow do you want? I have plenty.

And I'll send you some cold weather. Right now is is 12 degrees!

You folks just have to coordinate right now it is 18 F with 29 F the
high for today. It is dry but warmer is coming and I'd guess some rain
then.
I know why too. It is my fault I bought an electric snow shovel two
winters ago. Have yet to use it . Heart problems sort of made that
smart but I was not aware of the snow Jinx it would cause.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound