Old 03-01-2008, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default charges for gardeners, again, it keeps coming around :-)

On 3/1/08 11:56, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

Ah yes, babies truly are complete tyrants! BTW, I'm sure your daughter
will
be sure to check the background of anyone who answers her ad! ;-)

--
Sacha

Babes are complete tyrants LOL of course you mean that Sacha :-) the house
is so quiet and empty now that Jamie Anne has gone back to Scotland :-( and
yes indeed all people would be checked out thoroughly

kate

I'm always secretly amazed and amused to see how thoroughly sensible adults
can turn into attention-seeking slaves when a baby is around - including
myself. We had 7 adults in the house on Christmas Day and one one-year old
and the rivalry for her smiles and attentions was very funny to watch!
Bouncing up and down on an adult's knees and trying to grab Granny's
earrings was welcomed as a sign of true genius unfurling. ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk