Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

Default Soil PH

John,

First off, I want to state that you've so managed to convolute this
discussion that I no longer have any idea what you are talking about.
How did the discussion turn to industrial hemp?

Secondly, your so-called "myths" is entirely inaccuratein my opinion.
Some of the statements are untrue, but others are not, that is unless
you have some backhanded way of explaining them. Here's a couple I've
listed below that I'd love to have your explanations on:

"So-Called Myths: roots absorb nutrients, roots are the most important
part of a plant, roots have associations called mycorrhizae, you can
inoculate roots with mycorrhizae, "

Did you look at my link to the Soil Food Web website? Here's another
one for you. www.simplici-tea.com

or you can join the Yahoo Group that is moderated by Jeff Lowenfels
that discusses Compost Tea technology.

Just for the record, I never made this statement:
"You just cannot take all of the benefits of the ecological stages of
trees for trees and their
associates and replace it with a tea."

My recommendation would be to use a good compost and compost tea in
conjunction with each other. Of course, this may change depending on
what type of soil or environmental conditions we're dealing with.