Old 03-01-2008, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper pied piper is offline

Default charges for gardeners, again, it keeps coming around :-)

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "pied piper" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from "pied piper" contains these
words:

Plus gardening requires more skill and knowledge than roofing.

"Keeping a garden tidy" most certainly does not require more skill
and knowledge! THAT was the question that Kate asked, was it not?

Her daughter wants the garden TIDIED, not LANDSCAPED!

AND the word is YOU, we don't use textspeak in here...

I can type and use what I like imagine if gardeners charged by the metre.
Yet another idiot who thinks gardening is not a skilled job why are U
even
here?

What am *I* doing here? I might ask you the same question...

I was answering Kate's question, and it's not me that's disagreeing
with everyone!

--
AnneJ

U r a woman its ur job to disagree with everyone