Old 04-01-2008, 02:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.pets.rabbits
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Dandelion

In article ,
"Lilah Morgan" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
I'm actually seriously considering cultivating milk thistle.
--

In one of the books I've recently accquired called 'Stocking Up' it says
that milk thistle is good(not sure what part though) for clabbering cheese

Ooh! That would be interesting! :-)
I'd rather use that than natural rennit...

Vinegar or lemon works too, but it alters the flavor.

Thanks!
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein