Old 04-01-2008, 09:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium tangerinum 'Kuranda'

Thanks to all for your comments. Sorry about being slow to reply - a couple of
things had the temerity to demand my time.

I think I'll have to try to get a couple more of these from Brian (hope he still
has them!) as insurance. It would be a disaster if something happened to my
only plant of this!

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:42:13 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Look at that color! I'm in love! Wonder if we have any orange popsicles in
the freezer?

Diana

"tbell" wrote in message
s.com...
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:48:28 -0800, Dave Gillingham wrote
(in article ):

I love this one. John, it's the one you photographed when you were up
here
last
year.

It was line bred by Brian Coleman, whose nursery is a few miles west of
Kuranda.
Hence the clone name.
Dave Gillingham

This one's pure fun. Wish I had one.