Old 04-01-2008, 06:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Seed Catalogs - Spring is coming!

On 1/4/08 7:07 AM, in article ,
"enigma" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

On 1/3/08 6:22 PM, in article
, "enigma"
wrote:
what is it, more like 25-30 miles if you drive? i wasn't
doing much of that today either.

Sounds about right. It a typical "can't get therah from
herah" situation.

i had to explain to my brother in Amherst that it really does
take an hour to get there from here. it doesn't *look* that
far on a map, but the cowpaths for highways wander in big
loops....

And you can use 101 for part of it!

And today there is - drive son to school in the dark and
get skates sharpened. Thank heavens for down.

i have insulated overalls & a blanket lined barn coat. oddly
enough, even when it's below freezing, i end up at least
unbuttoning the coat, or taking it off when i'm working with
Perl or in the chicken barn. and i'm usually one of those
people who is cold all the time.
lee

If I'm doing something, I'm generally OK with a couple of layers. Standing
still waiting for the bus - long johns and extra layers.