Old 04-01-2008, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Rhubarb

On 3 Jan, 21:19, Chris J Potts wrote:
I am aren't I! *Looking on Google Earth our lads allotment is reached
via Halstead Avenue off Ivygreen Road.

Wahey! Know it well - absolutely gorgeous site. Like ours, no vacancy
- 40 on the waiting list. It's so sad. They've got a fine website too,
managed by Martin (see below). I go on Beech Road a lot, there's a
fabulous restaurant, the Lead Station and I've got lots of friends
there. We've decided not to do a website for ours, too many older
folks with no access to computers. I run a newsletter instead - which
I really enjoy. All the best.

http://www.amas.org.uk/