Old 04-01-2008, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper pied piper is offline

Default charges for gardeners, again, it keeps coming around :-)

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

"pied piper" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
My daughter and son in law need a gardener just to keep their garden
tidy, you know the sort of thing cutting the lawn and the odd bit of
pruning, nothing heavy. They have approached several people and the
charges are £25 per hour but the gardeners wont do less than 2 hours
work. The family are in Edinburgh, any comments, surely that a bit
expensive.

why dont the lazy sods do it theirself?

I believe in the saying what goes around comes around and I hope it hurts
when it reaches you, whatever it is .
yes does that mean I will have to cut my own garden gee now thats a toughie