Old 05-01-2008, 01:52 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Soil PH

"kzin" wrote in message

On 4-Jan-2008, "symplastless" wrote:

OK, back to quarks. Cellulose is atoms of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen.
Atoms are protons and electrons. Protons and electrons are quarks and
leptons. Not that I completely understand it but quarks do play a role
in
soil health.

Something interesting I was studying when I found this out.

Did you know in a sense trees are music? Music is highly ordered waves
and vibrations. Trees are wood, mostly. Wood is cellulose, mostly.
Cellulose is atoms of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen. Atoms are protons and
electrons.

Protons and electrons are quarks and leptons. Quarks and leptons are
highly ordered waves and vibrations. Wait a minute!! Music is also
highly
ordered waves and vibrations!! Think about it.

Do you talk like this to your clients?

Do they come back after you do? Or,
more likely, do they edge away from you slowly and carefully refraining
from
sudden movements. I'm not a consulting arborist but I'm pretty sure that
you don't need to delve into quantum physics to practice effective
horticulture. As for trees being music... well ... whatever floats your
boat.

ml

1st. I was not talking to you I was speaking to Billy. 2nd I sure do.
Believe it or not some people with an understanding of chemistry do hire
people like me who understand a very little about chemistry to work on their
property. 3rd You reply really does not explain the topic or offer any
incite to the topic. maybe you should comment on something you can offer or
add understanding to. As far as your opinion on waves and vibrations,
thanks for sharing your beliefs. You or anybody offering a servcie have the
right to be ignorant. BTW, what do you mean when you say "practice
effective horticulture"? Just what does that mean? Oh, if they did not
come back they would not be a client.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.