Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Wolf Fritz Lieske

Default grey water

We use the water from both rinse cycles and sometimes add some rain water
when it becomes available which is not frequent.
Keeping the water in barrels used to be awesome smelly. Then I decided to
use the pump that pumps the water out to the garden, to aerate the water by
turning the hose line off and diverting the water through a shower head. It
just squirts about 300mm through the air, for about 30minutes, every two or
three days and gets rid of the smell. It works a treat! Most be better for
the soil too.

--
Greetings from Coffs Harbour - we live here 'cause we love it!

"freebird" wrote in message
thanks everyone, I just wish I would have started earlier
using grey water. In Victoria it is so dry, every drop counts....