Old 05-01-2008, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Soil PH

"kzin" wrote in message

Do you talk like this to your clients? Do they come back after you do?
Or,
more likely, do they edge away from you slowly and carefully refraining
from
sudden movements. I'm not a consulting arborist but I'm pretty sure that
you don't need to delve into quantum physics to practice effective
horticulture. As for trees being music... well ... whatever floats your
boat.

ml

One more thing about my boat. let me guess. You are talking about the
displacement of water? What are you trying to say?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.