Old 05-01-2008, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Garden Burial

On 5/1/08 14:09, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

Assuming that you had permission to bury Granny (or wherever) in the
Garden, and that the foxes didn't dig her up again.
What plant would you plant over them to use all that great plant food
that will be available for the next 10 years or so
Or what would you want planted over you of it was your grave?

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries?

A copper beech, I think. I'll probably thing of 6 other things in a few
minutes! ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk