Old 05-01-2008, 06:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.fishing,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.scenic
Peter Hucker[_2_] Peter Hucker[_2_] is offline

Default loging truck vs 700lb black bear bear - 1 attachment

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 19:11:33 -0600, Dave Moorman
wrote:

In article ,
Peter Hucker wrote:

I see. How's the house siding project coming?

Slowly.

Like many house projects.

Other things take priority. I get fed up. I need something that
can't be bought when the DIY store is shut. Any bloody excuse.

Sounds like your heart isn't in it.

My heart isn't in anything. I have a short attention span. I need to
do a variety of different things throughout the day, alternating
between them.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

I am a victim of the latest scam in Columbus which is happening at the Polaris Mall.
Beware, this could happen at any mall.
The scam: Two hot 21 year old blondes come to your care as you are parking.
The first one starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex.
The other one say comes over to your window, says, "Hi," all the while bending over with her breasts bursting their way out of her shirt.
Of course, it's impossible not to look.
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they decline and beg you for a ride to the Easton Mall.
You agree and tell them to sit in the back.
On the way they start having oral sex with each other.
One eventually will crawl into the front seat and go down on you -- and here's the scam part -- while the other one steals your wallet.
So far, I was assaulted last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.