Old 05-01-2008, 06:17 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default OT Flooding of Group

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:06:07 CST, ~ jan wrote:

(However, I strongly discourage persons new to Agent from getting any
of the versions over 1.93.)

I'm running 3.3 and haven't had any problems with it. And Ron, you're more
computer geek than I am. ;-)

I wonder about you too Ron!
However, I'm still using version 2 and don't remember what changed
from 1.93. The improvement I wanted was a way to block cross posts
from other groups. I see little advantage in the changes that have
been made and have lost interest in upgrading, but use 3 instances of
the program and they work fine.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb