Old 05-01-2008, 11:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

Default tree care

On Jan 5, 2:16*pm, "symplastless" wrote:
--
Beware of so called foresters who do not understand the ecological stages of
trees with respect to the chemistry between them and their
associates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Don Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
Man what an off topic comment. *Which is good. *People who do not
understand trees really should not talk about trees.

Then why are you here, constantly, talking about that which *you do not
understand?- Hide quoted text -

John,

I don't need to post recommendations. I didn't start this stupid
topic, post senseless spam, and continually **** off everyone who uses
this forum. Have you looked into MSN? Maybe Gardenweb? I'm sure
they have forums you could join instead.....