Old 06-01-2008, 12:57 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Bottom drains

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:17:54 CST, Hal wrote:

I gather you must have frogs.

Yes, tree frogs.... for now anyway. I'm the one with the neighbor who
turned me into the city for having noisy pets. So I'm hoping I can coax a
male or two to the other side of the house, where I set up 2 above ground
pools with transferred taddies last year. All other males going to the lily
pond will have to be relocated, else I hear about it. Since there will be
fish in the pond, they will eat any spawn and I assume eventually I won't
have but the occassional male show up there. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us