Old 06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Vacances Vertes Vacances Vertes is offline
Registered User

Default Organic Vegetable Gardening Courses in France!

I'd like to tell anyone interested about our Organic Vegetable Gardening Courses that we have started in the beautiful Limousin region of France...

http://www.vacvertes.com

Five day course (including one 'free day') with six nights full-board accommodation at Vacances Vertes les Belles.

Learn how to create and maintain a vegetable garden following sustainable organic principles.

All course participants and their partners stay at beautiful Vacances Vertes les Belles and course prices include:

The services of an experienced tutor.
Materials and tools.
Evening meals at Vacances Vertes les Belles (one evening meal will be taken at a local restaurant). Wine and aperitifs included.
Picnic / buffet lunches (e.g. delicious organic salads, bread, locally-made pate, quiches, etc.).
Hearty breakfasts to set you up for the day.
All food is organic or locally produced / sourced where possible.

Please feel free to contact if you have any questions at all and thank you for reading this!

Anna