Old 06-01-2008, 03:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Bottom drains

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:57:56 CST, ~ jan wrote:

I gather you must have frogs.

Yes, tree frogs.... for now anyway. I'm the one with the neighbor who
turned me into the city for having noisy pets. So I'm hoping I can coax a
male or two to the other side of the house, where I set up 2 above ground
pools with transferred taddies last year. All other males going to the lily
pond will have to be relocated, else I hear about it. Since there will be
fish in the pond, they will eat any spawn and I assume eventually I won't
have but the occassional male show up there. ~ jan

I didn't think about tree frogs. I have seen gray and green tree
frogs here, but they aren't really noisy at night. Maybe their
sounds are drowned out by the noisy toads mating??
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb