Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Greenhouse Heating

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:41:04 +0000, chris French wrote:

I find uswitch pretty rubbish myself.

I wasn't impressed, it's gone down hill, all marketing puff no facts,
since I last looked at it. I did say "Take a look at a few of the utility
switching sites" rather than just use one.

When I switched before I found http://www.energylinx.co.uk/ the best

*Much* better than uswitch, more real information, access to the tarrifs
under the new bill amount. Beware it lists VAT inclusive prices, confused
me until I got the calculator out as bills show VAT exclusive prices.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail