Old 07-01-2008, 03:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Bottom drains

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:45:37 CST, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

When they screech on the front porch here we have to go inside. They can be
pretty irritating if they're real close by. You can't hear yourself think no
less hold a conversation. Fortunately our neighbors aren't that close to be
bothered by them and they're only real noisy in the spring and before a
rain.

We are blessed at least monthly, more if it rains, until August. My
wife stays awake and listens sometimes, but I sleep. Most of our
neighbors have the air conditioning and TV going loud enough to ignore
them.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb