Old 08-01-2008, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Question on Tobacco Tea

On Jan 7, 10:17 am, enigma wrote:
McGerm wrote
oups.com:

The video was part of a Jerry Baker's Master Gardener
series... It was presented as something you just do as
regular maintenance; as a Best Practice in landscape care.
His premise appears to be that stopping diseases and insect
problems before they start by using safe non-toxic
preventative care, is better than reactively treating once
a problem appears.

Jerry Baker is a garden quack. if you really like your yard &
garden, please do not follow his silly formulas & poor advice.
lee

A big round of applause for wreck gardens! Do we have the best
advice givers here or what? All of you/us are great.
I think poor ol Jerry will never fade away, and we are doomed to
be hearing his mal-advised-advice for years...............

Maybe we all should visit our libraries and find out if there are
copies of this available and request that they be withdrawn,
destroyed, or "lost" Our little Wreck Gardens Project for 2008

Emilie
NorCal